The Orbit 1-inch automatic in-line valve is the perfect upgrade to your underground system, bringing reliability and fail-safe functionality. Made for high-quality, injection-molded plastics, capable of handling up to 120 psi, this inline valve replaces any name-brand automatic valve and is compatible with all 24-volt systems. The low profile, slim design allows it to fit in even the tightest spaces and valve boxes. The female threaded connection points allow for fast assemblyno glue required.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MAJOR BRANDS: Perfect replacement for old, failing, or inefficient automatic valve systems from all major brands.
- STANDARD VOLTAGE: Designed for use with all 24-volt systems.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: No glue required when used with the Orbit valve manifold system.
- MULTIPLE TOOL OPTIONS: Screws are compatible with standard, Phillips, or hex screwdrivers.
- NO PART LOSS: Captured screws, plunger and spring prevent part loss during maintenance.
- SOFT-CLOSE DESIGN: Will reduce water hammer in your system.
- LONG-LASTING CONSTRUCTION: Injection-molded plastic is capable of handling pressure up to 120 psi.
- PREVENTS FLOODING: The fail-safe design prohibits continuous water flow.
- QUALITY MANUFACTURING: Made in the USA with global parts.